13 October 2009

zoo, zoo, zoo

we go to the pittsburgh zoo. a lot. the boys love it and i love that they run around and get some exercise. except for porter- he doesn't even walk yet, lazy baby, who i love with all my heart. anyway, here are some wonderful pics of our zoo day (from a while ago, notice the shorts and we aren't wearing shorts anymore...) the boys LOVE the new shark exhibit, and of course, we alway head to the play areas to play first. port was cooperative this day and fell asleep, so we saw all the exhibits, even the stinky monkeys. ahh, i love the zoo!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Cool pics. I miss the summer already.

Lisa said...

Are you taking them to the zooboo this year? It's lots of fun. One year I was crazy enough to take my friend's three small kiddos by myself. I was tuckered out afterwards.

rachel said...

Me too, summer, ahhh... I was so cold today! You know, we have never taken them to the zoo boo, but might have to this year. I have to check on when it is. I know they would love it.

Emily M said...

Ahhh... I miss that zoo-- and you!

rachel said...

Aw shucks! Thanks Emmy. Ditto. When are you coming to visit???

Meredith said...

All of your boys are really cute, but that Porter, man i just want to kiss those cheeks!