03 August 2010

kennywood

we went to kennywood on sunday. we left porter at home by himself...



ok, so not really, we left him with gma and gpa and then took the older two boys. we got there at 11:30 am and did not leave until 9:00 pm. i had to take off work the next day because i realize i am old. my hip hurt and my arm hurt after walking around and riding rides all day. when did this happen? i had so much fun with my boys, but i am not a sweet young thing anymore. crazy!!! here are numerous pictures of my boys (ben, jonas, gryffin) and me. my favorites:







the boys' favorite ride was the raging rapids. they rode 5 times.



the best part of kennywood for me was not the rides, but the food: corn dogs, potato patch fries, slushies, pizza, funnel cake with ice cream, whipped cream, and strawberries, and lemonade. delicious!

and a slide show:

2 comments:

Rachel and John said...

You officially made me jealous! Looks like you had so much fun!

Maryanne said...

Sounds fun! I would've been exhausted the next day too! Love the pictures.