07 December 2010

to jonas...

so, again, i haven't been very good at updating the blog, and i feel i owe a post to jonas specifically. i did not put on any pictures of his 1st day of first grade or even his birthday (which was back in april). so here's to you, mr. jojo keller, you sweet little man who is too smart for his own good and a whiny mcwhinerstein at times, and i love ya! can you believe that jonas was ever this little?



now, he is in the first grade...





pictures from his birthday:

2 comments:

Sac Hermes Kelly said...

Sac Pas Cher Sac Chane Sac Louis Vuitton Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher Sac Chane pas cher Christian Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Sandals Christian Louboutin pumps Christian Louboutin Boots Chaussures Nike Chaussures Nike Pas Cher Chaussures Nike Homme Chaussures Nike Femme Discount Wedding Dresses Wedding Dresses Bridesmaid Dresses Prom Dresses

todsshoesstores said...

This weekend I was home alone, but Abercrombie and Fitch Clothing was kind of nice. I indulged in everything a girl loves indulging in D&G glasses; I was at one with my thoughts and drifted through the weekend like a light cloud.I made breakfast, played dress up, danced around a little in my own company and got dip dying happy with some lace. When the weekend came to a close I felt content Vibram Fivefingers Running Shoesas I had nothing to think about other than me all weekend and that is sometimes a lovely experience to have.
Louis Vuitton Handbags