12 April 2009

happy easter!

having children makes easter so much more fun! i have really been enjoying all the festivities- the egg dying, the easter egg hunt, buying easter outfits, taking pictures, and spending time with family and friends. we went the kellers' ward today which also happens to be our old ward and my best friend carrie's ward. what fun. i enjoyed the talks and the spirit especially of our relief society lesson. easter is a enjoyable time, but it is also the time to remember our savior's resurrection. and for that, i am especially grateful. in addition, we had a delicious dinner with my family out in cranberry. here are some of my favorite pictures of our easter fun.

2 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Those boys...just wanna hug em'! They are so cute! And whats up hot stuff! You look so pretty in those pictures!
I cant wait till the twinners are a little older so they can do all of those fun Easter things! Hope all is well!
*Rach

Maja said...

I am loving the matching vests! I wanted Ryan to wear his vest to Church on Sunday, he said he hated vests, so enjoy them while you can.