15 December 2009

ahh, feeling better

i finally went to the doctor last thursday and found out i had pneumonia. i had been sick for like 3 weeks and now, after antibiotics and an inhaler, i feels so much better. today was my first day back to work. i actually enjoyed being lazy and being home with my boys so much. and i slept, a lot! some random things:

port is a walking machine. i was trying to download a video, but it would not work. i will try later.

we finally went to beth-beth and all three boys got awesome new haircuts. pictures to follow.

i love glee. i love community. and 30 rock. and the office. and chuck starts in january.

christmas is in only 10 days! crazy! this year has flown. and my birthday...

5 comments:

Neil said...

Pneumonia, really? I guess it is those Pittsburgh winters. Jess and I can't wait for Chuck to start in January. We are excited they moved it up from March. I didn't start watching it until after the 2nd season had ended. I started watching season one on the WB website when I had a week off and Jessica was out of town. I had finished with season 2 3 days later...Good show.

Christy said...

Oh sad! We've been sick too, but not that sick! Sorry Rachel. :) Glad you are all well now. :) Merry Christmas!!!

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see a clip of Porter on the go. I know you felt he was taking his sweet ol' time in that dept. Just in time for Christmas!!! Glad you are feeling better and that you're back to work. We missed you. Also check out Modern Family to add to your night of comedy. It's really funny. This season, I've been kind of bored with The Office although I still watch it. Modern Family is ridiculously funny. You're birthday... so exciting.

rachel said...

Modern Family is another one of my favorites! I love it! And I love Chuck so much! I too am glad that it will be back on in January!

Thanks for the well wishes! I am so much better- just don't have much of a voice back. Merry Christmas to you guys as well!

Jen Stanford said...

Pneumonia in Pgh? Yes, I can imagine that. We envy you the winter and snow. Miss you guys.