31 December 2008

happy new year!!!

just wanted to wish you all a wonderful and happy new year! the boys are all asleep and ben and i are hanging out, watching tv. we did have some bubbly- sparkling red grape juice- which was delicious. we decided against going out for the night due to the little 2 1/2 month old who has been sleeping so well that i don't want to ruin the streak (seriously, he sleeps 12 hours a night)! tomorrow, we are heading out to the deere's (my family) to celebrate the new year with our traditional meal of pork and sauerkraut. i am happy that both ben and i have the day off work to hang out as a family- a great way to start the new year. again, happy new years to each of you and lots of love!

2 comments:

abshire said...

Cute family! I don't post on facebook, but click over to my blog to check out my fam. I've already bookmarked yours!

Jordan said...

Lucky! I wish mine slept that long at night! I swear she'll be in kindergarten waking me up at 3am :) ugh!